* His journey began on September 5, 1976 in St. Louis, Missouri.
* He graduated from Eureka High School and later earned his AA degree from STLCC in Criminal Justice.
* In 2008 he met who became the love of his life. The two love birds were were married on October 7, 2012.
* He was a devoured family man, exceptional husband and amazing father to Alex.
* He was a dedicated bus operator for Metro, where he left a huge impact.
* He loved fishing, traveling, hanging with family & friends, singing and was a skilled saxophonist.
* He was a jovial soul who effortlessly lit up the room. He was known by many and loved by all.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Mr. Tommy Jeffrey Andrews, please visit our floral store.